An idea every day to inspire & ignite your creative juices as we head into the heart of the season...
Pink and green Christmas. Wrap it up with pretty papers in our favorite colors. Adorable! www.papercottage.net
|Celebrate Halloween with your furry friends by making homemade pumpkin dog biscuits and packaging them up with adorable Halloween ribbon and colored shred! A cute handmade card completes the package. |
Recipe is below.
|Fin getting ready to deliver the goodies...|
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons dry milk
2 1/2 cups flour (wheat is probably better!)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Blend eggs and pumpkin together, add salt, dry milk and flour.
3. Add water as needed to make dough workable.
4. The dough should be dry and stiff, don't be concerned with crumbs being left in the bowl.
5. You will need to mix this with your hands because it is too stiff for an electric mixer.
6. Roll to 1/2-inch thick.
7. Cut into shapes.
8. Place 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
9. Bake for 20 minutes on one side, then turn over and bake another 20 minutes.
|It doesn't get easier than this... use these cute cupcake holders from Target...|
|And make these these yummies also found at Target...|
Top with these adorable sprinkles...|
Guess what we're making for Halloween... super-cute, super-simple...
|What girl wouldn't love a pink pumpkin! Made these with our little ones. No orange and black for those ladies! Spray paint with a glossy pink paint. Use gold paint marker to decorate and label, then spray with lacquer. Perfect for every little princess!|
|We got tired of our flowers dying in our window boxes. No need to worry when you fill them festively with with straw and pumpkins. This will take us right through Thanksgiving! We also filled our planters the same way. (see below)|
Love the spooky straw! What a great way to get ready for the year's creepiest night!
Get set with our creepy collection of invitations and stickers at http://thepapercottage.printswell.com/category/halloween.html