Monday, August 24, 2009

Sweet Pea Designs Twice As Nice Sale!




Exciting news! Sweet Pea Designs has brought back their most popular 'Twice as Nice Sale'! This is great time to get a head start on your holiday shopping and get some terrific personalized gifts for family and friends! And of course don't forget to stock up for yourself!
  • Buy 25 or more folded/flat notes you get the equal amount free!
  • Buy 25 or more calling cards and get the equal amount free!
  • Buy a Bookmark and get one free!
  • Buy a Bag tag and get one free!



2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    When I design custom invitations, I offer to design custom postage for my clients to complete the look of their invitation package. The party starts when the guests open their invitations, so setting the tone of the party with the invitation is important. But even before the envelope is opened, the first impression the guest has of the invitation is what’s on the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm learning Chinese language because I believe it's the only way to really learn about China.When I was searching for a place to learn to speak Chinese, I called several schools. Hanbridge was the best because they had excellent teachers and a very friendly and welcoming spirit. ?I really appreciate the opportunity to learn here and would recommend Hanbridge to others.

    ReplyDelete