Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Michelle's momAgenda Kitchen Folio Transformation


Wow...my desk was a mess! With two kids it's amazing how many papers you need to keep at your finger tips. With the new year here, I wanted to get 2012 off to a great start so I decided to get organized with My momAgenda Kitchen Folio. I took all my loose papers, class lists, sport schedules, menus, business cards, etc. and put them all in my Kitchen Folio and I feel like a new person!

It’s amazing how one book can make you feel so much more organized... it has been such an organizational lifesaver! Inside the Kitchen Folio there are twenty double-sided plastic pages with tabs where you can easily slide up to forty sheets of paper. Now in the mornings when my son asks “What’s on the school lunch menu today?” I can look at my menu and say "chicken nuggets" instead of frantically searching for the answer. I can easily find a class list for play date's phone number... the list goes on and on! Now, I just go my Kitchen Folio and calmly look through my nicely organized papers! Whew! I've got it together now! http://www.papercottage.net/momagenda-pink-kitchen-folio.html



No comments:

Post a Comment